Sagehill Enterprises recognizes the importance of protecting
the privacy of all information provided by users of our web
for our users right to privacy.
- No effort is made at this site to track individual users
or the pages visited by specific users. A log of all pages
retrieved is maintained, and the data is occasionally processed
into reports to analyze site performance and aggregate user
- When you order a product from Sagehill Enterprises, we
ask for address information so that we can identify you
during order processing.
- We contact previous customers of our eBooks to inform
them that a new edition is available to be downloaded. Please
let us know if you prefer not to receive such notices.
- If you are paying by credit card, our secure credit card
form is hosted by VeriSign, Inc., one of the most respected
names in secure web services. The credit card information
is transmitted in encrypted form to the VeriSign server,
and resides only on the secure VeriSign server. It is never
received or stored at the Sagehill Enterprises website.
Only your address information is passed back to Sagehill
Enterprises so that we can identify you during order processing
and customer service.
- Our site does not use "cookies" to track user
- Sagehill Enterprises does not engage in selling or releasing
- Sagehill.net is hosted by Internet Service Provider Cruzio.
As such, the Cruzio
never purposely supplies Cruzio with customer information.
- Our web site contains links to other sites. Sagehill Enterprises
is not responsible for the privacy practices or content
of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware
when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements
of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally